Good oral health is important for your overall well-being.
Essentials Dental brings quality dental care to the residents of Bloomingdale, Glendale Heights, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Lombard, Elmhurst and Oak Brook, IL.
Your oral healthcare plays an integral role in your overall health and in your appearance every day. Scheduling a preventive care appointment (cleaning) at Essentials Dental is the most effective way to protect your oral health. Our general dentists and hygienists will provide important preventive care, and also offer targeted treatment that includes dental fillings, endodontics, and periodontal care.
Our general dental services include:
- Cleanings: Crucial for the overall maintenance of oral health.
- Fluoride Treatments: Strengthens the enamel on your teeth through regular application of fluoride.
- Sealants: Protect hard-to-reach teeth against decay through the application of a plastic resin in tooth pits and fissures.
- Extractions: Removal of unhealthy teeth compromising overall oral health.
- Fillings: Today’s tooth fillings seamlessly blend with the color of your damaged tooth - while repairing cavities that result from decay. The long-lasting material can protect your tooth from further damage.
- Cancer Screenings: Cancer screening is a routine part of the dental examination. We can catch any symptoms early on to increase your chances of treating cancer before it worsens.
Good oral hygiene and healthy eating habits, coupled with regularly scheduled exams, x-rays, and cleanings, you can be sure to maintain optimal dental health and overall health. Our main goal is to help keep you and your teeth healthy for life!
To schedule an appointment at Essentials Dental: call Glendale Heights 630-893-1300, Lombard 630-627-7651, or complete our request appointment form.
Doctors that perform this service:
Locations that provide this service: