Combining artistry and science, our team of highly trained dental professionals can help you create the beautiful smile you deserve.
A great first impression, a beautiful smile, and unquestionable self-confidence are some of the many benefits you can obtain through cosmetic dentistry.
Your smile is what people first notice about you, and a warm, attractive smile conveys an unspoken friendliness, approachability, and most of all confidence.
Essentials Dental uses the most advanced techniques and materials, and our team continually educates themselves on advancements in cosmetic dentistry, integrating new and proven techniques into our patients’ treatment plans.
Essentials Dental specializes in a wide variety of cosmetic procedures to accommodate your needs.
Our cosmetic services include:
- Porcelain Veneers: Crooked, stained, or misshapen teeth can be easily restored through the permanent application of thin porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Today’s composite resin fillings are not only strong, they are virtually invisible.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional tooth whitening is one of the best ways to improve the look of your teeth that have naturally turned yellow over time.
- Composite Bonding: Color-matched resin is applied to your tooth and it is then molded into the desired shape, and then fine-tuned to match the rest of your teeth.
- Bridges: A dental bridge spans the gap created by a missing tooth—filling it with a natural-looking replacement.
- Crowns: Stained, cracked, or chipped teeth can be restored and protected with a porcelain dental crown.
- Dentures: For patients who have lost all their teeth, dentures are a great way to improve your overall appearance as well as your health. Dentures come in a variety of options including full or partial sets.
- Invisible Aligners: Following a detailed movement plan set forth by your dentist, invisible aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into the correct position.
To schedule an appointment at Essentials Dental: call Glendale Heights 630-893-1300, Lombard 630-627-7651, or complete our request appointment form.
Doctors that perform this service:
Locations that provide this service: